View Single Post
05-20-10, 06:25 PM   #6
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
(edit here) p.s.: If you raid, and use any sort of raid boss addon, I'll expect you to stop using it as well, based on your logic, as it tells you when things are happening, instead of you paying attention to the mob itself and making choices yourself based on what you, yourself, see, hear, etc...
I love people like you, you make me rich off your stupid assumption. A+ DUDE!

Yes. I raid with no addons! I'm elite like that! (That was sarcasm if you don't know)

DBM is not AVR.

Item comparison is not AVR.

Pally Power is not AVR.

Telling you where to stand because your stupid, is well stupid! DBM advises us on what is coming. It doesn't necessarily give you a big damn arrow or draw a circle on the 3d world saying "GO HERE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IDIOT!"

There's a HUGE difference in advising, and TELLING. AVR was a mod that TOLD you what to do. It essentially took quick reaction and thinking out of the game. DBM still requires you to utilize what little pea size brain you have to go "Hmmm, what exactly does Inhale Blight do?"

You an argue the point all day long because you are just FAR superior than I, but frankly you just made an ass of yourself. If you want to talk, make sure you know what the hell your talking about.

I still stand on my grounds, AVR was a mistake and I'm truly glad to see Blizzard lock it down! Before you know it AVR mods WOULD have found a way to make it automatically control your character. Hell, anything is possible right? God, could you imagine raiding and doing nothing more than just staring at the screen while AVR makes your toon move from one highlighted spot to another?

PS. If you are threatened or butt hurt by my response, I apologize. I'm German and I don't really care about your feelings.