View Single Post
06-28-10, 07:20 PM   #6
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kidxrated View Post
I think the client for wow is fine now the way its any more changes you will mess it up.
Updates need to be done to make sure Carbonite stays compatible with WoW. If new WoW features are added hopefully Carbonite does something to support that.

i hate paying to play wow just for carb so why not make it for Runes of Magic
If your paying for WoW to use Carbonite your doing it wrong. Why would you pay a montly fee to a game to use an addon?

wow is favoured more WTF
Seeing as to how it's one of the most played MMO's I can see why it's favored more.

Iand really its not hard to fix carb for wow
just a lil exploring on the net and your done
Fixing an addon is not always that easy. And not to sure what you mean by "lil exploring on the net means".

But your never going to see a Carbonite on ROM. The people behind Carbonite are barely supporting it anymore as they have moved on. Thankfully one person has stayed around to keep Carbonite working for now. Chances are though they will be no longer helping keep WoW updated for much longer. Honestly I'm surprised to see him still fixing Carbonite.

I suggest you take schizophrena idea.

Hit up the ROM addon forums talk to the people there. Link them to youtube videos of Carbonite. See if they can get something like this going over there.