View Single Post
12-02-20, 10:36 AM   #1
matthiask.
A Kobold Labourer
Alignment question / Details! - ElvUI - S&L

Hey guys, I've got a rather simple, OCD-ish question. I did find similar problems online, but couldn't make out any way to fix it from those threads. Here goes:

I've got Details! embedded in the right chat frame using Elvui + S&L. Unlike most threads I found online I have encountered no problems configuring Details! to perfectly fit in there and so Details! does basically exactly what I want it to do.

But I cannot for the life of me figure out how I can get rid of the non-aligned space on top of Details!. There is like 1 mm of chat frame protruding out from the Details! Title Bar. You can check my uploaded picture for reference.

Now I know it's no big deal at all and I can very much live with it, but if there would be an easy solution to fix this, like turn a value of '100' into an '102' in some kind of *.lua-file, I would be very happy indeed to know about it. In the meantime I just scaled the title bar letters bigger so at least they are where they are supposed to be - were the chat and Details! windows perfectly aligned.

Thanks for your help in advance, have a nice day!

My Interface with the small space on top of the Details! windows to the right: https://ibb.co/JtVg7r1

Last edited by matthiask. : 12-02-20 at 10:39 AM.