View Single Post
11-24-05, 02:03 PM   #29
Kasheen
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Important:

Hello everyone, I have some quite important information here regarding CLF. Unfortunately my summer holidays ended and I needed to go back to university, as such I decided to cancel my WoW subscription.

The important bit: I was reading the 1.9 patch notes and saw a section which talked about the dressing room being usable within the loot frames. This means that they have possibly changed the functions that return the lootID and will have changed the type of XML eliment in which the picture of the item is displayed.

It is highly likely that CLF will not work properly with 1.9 (Edit: may not be true, read my second edit )

I am downloading the 1.9 patch now and will take a look through it to see if I can sort anything out. I don't know if non-subscribers are allowed on the test realms though. I shall report back.

Sorry for any harm this may cause anyone who is still running this mod into 1.9

EDIT:

It looks like I can log into the test realms without a subscription so I will try to work out an update .

EDIT2:

Alright, I took a look at the code and on my initial read through nothing bad should happen if you are still running an old version of this mod at 1.9. Im going to update the mod though to take advantage of the new features such as being able to link straight out of the roll window and being able to use the dressing room out of the roll window, this will most likely mean that CLF will no longer have optional deps on Lootlink or KC_Items since they were only used to produce a chat window link. The toggle for showing the name on the windows will remain.

Last edited by Kasheen : 11-24-05 at 04:36 PM.