View Single Post
12-31-15, 11:51 PM   #1
EvilMaddness
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Things I would like to do if I had the know how

I would like to take the meters from the add-on ButtonTimers ( Which is on curse ) and have it work for bartender somehow. Cause ButtonTimers doesn't work with Masque so it takes the fun out of having them as action bars. Otherwise it would be a awesome add-on if it had the options like bartender has.

For those's who don't know ButtonTimers is a add-on that has up to 128 buttons total like bartender has and when you click on the button or your own action bars like on bartender or Dominos a meter will show up for that spell along with color changing and other options. So it's not a bad add-on it just could be a lot better then it is right now.

If ButtonTimers had all thoses options though like bartender has plus what's in ButtonTimers already it would make a awesome add-on for making custom U.I's or for action bars in general.

So If any of you lua programmers know how to make this kinda stuff happen please check out the ButtonTImers add-on to see what I'm talking about. Cause I know my idea for the add-on would be awesome to have in wow. Thanks for reading!