View Single Post
01-01-16, 09:34 AM   #3
EvilMaddness
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Re: AdiButtonAuras

Hey Jeruku I too use WeakAuras2. It's a very handy add-on with more options on it then most players know how to use. It's great for tweaking out another add-on just enough to help you finish whatever your trying to complete. I checked out AdiButtonAuras and it looks like a great add-on. If there were progress bars for it instead of the buttons It would be a add-on I could really use. Tell Me When uses bars, icons, ect with all the cooldown / color coded options you need but it's not that easy to use the custom interface options on it. When I watch youtube videos of TMW add-on guide they make it seem easy which is true if your using the add-on while watching the video at the same time. I donno maybe it's just me.

Right now I'm using WeakAuras2 for the custom bar meters that I made for my spells. That's why I was also talking about ButtonTimers cause if it had more options I would be using it instead of the ones I made from scratch. It had everything I needed if only it worked with Masque and was user friendly like bartender 4 is. Since it's not I can't use it either.