View Single Post
07-27-13, 12:08 AM   #11
AnrDaemon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
According to the code you posted, your code only supports two parameters, and the first one must always be "quest". If your code actually supports other commands, you'll have to post your real code for a real example of how to do it without making tables left and right, but it's definitely possible, just the way I showed you in the code I posted.
Yeah, sorry for confusion.

In the code you posted, you named the second variable received by your slash command handler function "self".
Aww, blind my eyes. Found it. That's really wrong way to handle things, indeed.

Calling SetHyperlink on the tooltip automatically shows it.
I was afraid of that, on a second thought. Fixed now.

Posting random parts of your code is nothing but a huge waste of time for anyone who tries to help you. If you want help, post your entire, actual code. We aren't mind readers. We can't magically know that what you posted is only 10% of your code, or what is in the other 90% of your code. Clearly you do not actually want help, so I'm done trying to help you. Maybe someone else has more patience for your time-wasting than I do. Good luck.
Now, that's the kind of attitude, which I like.
Yes, I don't need any more help, than you've provided already. Thank you.
Even less I need to be spoon-fed with complete solutions. I'm not brain-damaged, and I still capable of producing my own solutions provided enough strarting information. Which you did. Thank you once more.
You even helped me to realize subtle mistakes in my code, which I did not know, and pointed out a major oversight. Great thank you for that.
You was of a very big help. Thank you once more.

Last edited by AnrDaemon : 07-27-13 at 12:14 AM.