View Single Post
12-30-06, 10:35 AM   #3
Cogwheel
Sans Poisson

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by shouryuu
Well although I love the new macro system, there a few things I need some help with.

I need some help using the SetBindingMacro functions. I've managed to use with simple keys such as "e" or "q", but I don't know how to bind a macro to something like "Shift+e". Is that even possible?
SetBindingMacro("SHIFT-E", macroIdOrName) should do the trick.

If not, would binding a macro to e, with a [modifier:shift] inside the macro do the trick?
That would work too...

Secondly I used to have the following macro:
/cast Bash
/cast Feral Charge
It would bash in close combat, and feral charge when I could. It doesn't seem to be working anymore, it only bashes and does nothing more Is there a way around this or am I going to have to do something like:
/Cast bash; [modifier:alt] Feral Charge
There's no way to have a macro decide which spell to cast based on range.

[quote]Lastly, since 2.0, whenever you change into cat form, you cast Track humanoids, so they've removed Track Humanoids from you're spell book. However, since I'm a herbalist, and I can't have Find herbs and tracking active at the same time, I can't cast track humanoids when I'm in cat form if find herbs is up. How do you cast track humanoids in cat form? I've tried /cast Track Humanoids (Feral)() but that doesn't seem to do anything...[quote]

No idea...