View Single Post
09-12-13, 05:01 PM   #104
Amatyi1
A Murloc Raider
Smile Awesome

I've used Carbonite for as long as I can remember and I can't imagine playing wow without it. Huge thanks to the original creators (I also gave monetary thanks and will to you as well if your willing to take it on and update it) and huge thanks to you for taking on such a large project and wanting to improve it.

For everyone that has problems updating Carbonite, I downloaded WOW Matrix and I can install and update any addon I want all within one program. It also lets me launch wow directly from the ui.

Again, I wanted to give huge thanks to you for taking this on and good luck with all your doing.

On a separate note, I recently had a problem with the latest patch. Every time I would press M for the carbonite map it would force close wow. I read a thread telling me to reset the ui by deleting the WTF, interface and cache folders. I copied all my addons to another folder before doing this, then deleted the folders. When I copied them back and logged on all my carbonite notes and customization were gone. Is there any way to bring them back and in the future what should I do to back them up so this doesn't happen again. I make a lot of notes about which flight points I have, Where trainers are (so I don't have to ask each time) and more so a lot of hard work is down the drain. Please tell me I can fix this?