Thread: Supporters?
View Single Post
07-22-09, 07:33 AM   #40
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You keep beating around the bush and twisting what I say.

If time to work on Carbonite is EXTREMELY limited to a few hours a month then maybe it's time to accept help from the public. There are plenty of talented people here that will gladly help for free. If your projects and Real Life stuff takes up 24 hours a day then maybe getting the public to help in future development would be a smart idea. Start a team of people that can get access to versions they can help to test and developed. Or are you going to just let Carb die like Mazzle did?

AND I'll say it again as you seem to not hear what I said before. NO ONE is expecting an new version every week. If it ain't broke don't fix it. BUT we do expect some support. I constantly see questions of help here on the Carb forums. 99.9% of these are answered by myself and other WoWI users and not the Carb team. Forum support is just as good as product updates. I find it hard to believe that your new projects take up SO MUCH time that you can't find a few minutes here and there to answer your customers questions.

THAT is where the problem herein lies. Lack of support. And showing up once in a while to say "Hey, did nothing this week. Bye" would not be a BAD idea. It shows your still alive.

Well I'm done here. And your time is precious so I don't want to keep you from your other projects by having to respond to us idiot customers.

Bye

Last edited by Sepioth : 07-22-09 at 07:51 AM.