View Single Post
05-23-07, 09:04 AM   #514
Zakriel
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by cryingwolf
Need some guidance to fix this until MAzz can update this great UI. I try to use it, but when it gets to the final bit of loading it crashes wow. The error seems to be related to resizing. I'm on a Mac and have my res set to 1680x 1050 wide. Any help will be apreciated as I can't game without Mazz's UI anymore!
I'm having similar problems (Mac and same aspect ratio). Even with a clean install of Mazzle, WTF Folder and then updating ace libs. Thus far I've tried just a clean install of Mazzle, Clean install of Mazzle and rebuild of WTF folder, and Clean install of Mazzle, rebuild of WTF folder and updated Ace files (used the java updater, MacAceupdater and tried it manually).

You can de-select the button config, keybinding config and layout config and it will complete, otherwise it will not complete mazzlefying or will crash at the very end of ui loading.

If you do Mazzify one by one, this allows you to get some things configged, and you can go in and manually change the layout, though some things are bugged like the bongos bar (it spans the entire screen and you can't edit it (edit box falls off screeen and you can't move the bar side to side, only top to bottom). So still unusable for the most part.

Even if your able to get the basic add-on config to go, bugsack is filling with all kinds of errors and you probably get "fatality" errors on ui load. I've not yet tested different screen resolutions to see if this is the root cause.

There are some Macs able to get it working (see below the fold in this forum) but I'm currently not one of them.

Going to try a couple of things:
  • Different Screen Resoltutions
  • Clean install (inc. WTF) beginning with running WOW ui first, then installing Mazzle, then installing ACE updates.
  • Wait patiently for a tested update to be posted

Edit... added error from WOW's error reporter
=========================================================
Assertion Failed!

App: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app
File: /Volumes/F2/usrbuild/xb/build/WoW_6692patch2.1.0/WoW/Source/Mac/../../../Engine/Source/Frame/CLayoutFrame.cpp
Line: 806
Error Code: 0x85100086
Time: 2007-05-23 16.40.26 EDT

Assertion: scale

---------------------------------------------------------
-Z-

Last edited by Zakriel : 05-23-07 at 02:55 PM.