View Single Post
09-25-08, 11:18 PM   #1004
swords
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
I just levelled my lock to 70 before the cable was shut off... I'll take some time to play with this this weekend and see if I can reproduce the problem.

Can you be more specific than "does not show properly" so I know what to look for?
Hi Spiel,

Good to have u back working on nUI. Maybe I can help with the lock enslave pet problem.

I have a 70 lock and had the problem of not being able to dismiss the enslave pet. Default wow UI allows us to right click on pet portrait and dismiss pet. However, with nUI, right clicking on enslaved pet portrait brings out nothing.

There is also another problem i noticed with nUI. When a mob started casting a spell, and I target it, there is no casting bar shown. The casting bar will only show if the mob is targeted b4 the casting starts.

One more problem I noticed with nUI is the action bars on both sides of the portraits and on top of the portraits. I noticed the clicking area on the buttons is slightly off, some of the buttons on the vertical bars, I have to place my cursor almost at the top edge of the button b4 it is clickable. For the top row action bar, i have to place my cursor close to the top edge of the button to be clickable.

Not sure if anyone else noticed the problem with the buttons.