View Single Post
10-16-10, 03:01 AM   #12
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bobtehbuildr View Post
First off thank you for your time and your addon. I know how much time an addon can take. Your mod is going to take a lot of load off me. I also really like the interface.

Back to the question at hand. I know I can create the frames before combat but what happens when a UI is reloaded while in combat? I will not be able to create the frames right?

Maybe I need to learn a little more about secure frames. Is there a time during load that you can create secure frames and move them around without tainting the system?

Thanks again for your time.
If the user interface is loaded while you are in combat, you are able to create frames and set attributes until just after the PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED event, where InCombatLockdown() returns true and you can no longer to do this.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."