Thread: My custom UI.
View Single Post
01-21-17, 02:55 PM   #8
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kkthnx View Post
I like it! Clean, well thought out. I see some UIs and the viewport just looks horrible but you made it looking good with your UI. Keep it up!
Thank you! I know you didn't ask, but I chose black rather than a pattern or another colour because, after trial and error, black just looked the best.
Originally Posted by rocnroll View Post
I used to use a viewport addon, but got away from it due to a lot of empty space. I'm curious why use use one. Not judging, just interested.
I didn't like having things like action bars and unit frames and the minimap obscurring part of the world frame. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get away with putting party and raid frames in a side panel of the view port. Same with the quest tracker. It looked far too compressed, at least on my 27" screen. Maybe if I ever get a humongous monitor, like 40+ inches or something...

Oh yes, what addon you can't see because it is currently disabled: eAlign Updated. Everything is as close to pixel perfectly situated as I could get. If someone knows an aligner that has an even smaller grid, I would like to know, please and thank you.