View Single Post
01-26-09, 01:28 AM   #2526
OrcD3vil
A Murloc Raider
Great little interface I just downloaded it Friday and love it, but I do have a couple problems.

#1 For some reason when i'm looting a corpse the Loot Window will show up where ever my mouse is, so its in the middle of the screen when I loot the Loot window shows up there.

#2 When in party no one in the Left side window that you have it set for shows up. Just a Black Box where I can select Opacity and thats it. Did the Omen Raid yesterday and joined the Party which turned into Raid Channel and well no one showed up, I had to go and disable the interface to get it to work right.

#3 When people link there Professions/Gear for some reason half of the time when I click it in the chat window the link for the Profession/gear won't show up.

I'll list here what addons I have and you can tell me if you think its a conflict or maybe just something borked up

Auctioneer
Elite Frame *thinking about it I need to disable that anways now I use nUI*
Zygor Alliance Leveling Guide
Cartographer
GatherMate
nUI
Carbonite
Easy Mail
Recipe Radar

I just cleaned it up and we'll test it tomorrow see if I still have the same "Issues" but something for you to look into if you get some time with it.

But again GREAT UI I love it I was previously using Spartan UI and I liked it but I think this is much better. Only been playing for around 3 weeks, got 7days played time maybe 8 and I'm lvl 67 so as you can see I put alot of time into it so I like a great UI.

Last edited by OrcD3vil : 01-26-09 at 01:30 AM.