View Single Post
09-23-08, 12:07 AM   #20
Kleo
A Theradrim Guardian
The simple fact is that the holiday boss isn't really that hard, and to want people geared as they would be for harder heroics and raids is silly. I've done Coren with 4 people multiple times - 3 70s and a 68. Sure the 70s were pretty well geared, but..... 4 people, and one of them level 68.

The only thing I could really see is that if people didn't realise that he's not so bad, they could look at the fact that he's level 73, and a warlock needs 16% hit to max out. If you don't have hit gear, you're missing 17% of the time. That's a lot of dps to miss out on, even if you do have a lot of spell damage. But I'll assume that "geared" people who are doing this know about the fight by now.

Anyway, despite this, and despite the fact that when the expansion first came out, other than those still in tier 3, most people probably were running Karazhan with mostly blue gear, people still have a right to run an instance how they want. If they want the fight to be over that much faster because the DPS is crazy insane over-geared, they have that right. Only they should learn to not be such a jerk about it, and if it's that important, armory the person before inviting them and be nice about letting them down.