View Single Post
03-16-08, 05:18 PM   #1
copywizard
A Defias Bandit
Talking little problem with lightheaded and tomtom

oke here is my little problem i have two pc,s here that are nearly identical
on boths systems i got WoW running smooth and nice 1 version with no mods at all and 1 version (on the other pc) with mods like titan panel, easyhealer, etc.. and much more now i installed both tomtom and lightheaded they work fine on both machines everything works exept on my pc with all other mods installed when i click an random coord in then lightheaded database it does not show me an waypoint arrow on the mini map it does show me an green dot on the world map but nothing on the mini map on the other pc without the mods it works like an charm everytime i click an random coord an waypoint appears on my mini map that i can follow and voila now i tryed to remove all other mods from the interface folder in WoW and only use the lightheaded+tomtom but even then the (not anymore) fully modded version did not show me any waypoints on the mini map i even downloaded the most up to date version of both tomtom and light headed even through i installed the same version on both pc,s the "naked" one worked fine and my modded one still does not work 100%

p.s. i must say to the creator of this mod great job its one hell of an MOD

thx in advanced for any help and response