View Single Post
02-13-17, 09:40 PM   #10
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Triksterism View Post
In preparation for this change I've quickly thrown together a set of weakauras to track hunter auras. I copied the information directly from the RealUI aura tracker.

Hunter BUFFS
Hunter DEBUFFS

It's not a perfect 1:1 copy as I don't think I can make weakauras show b&w icons for certain things that have yet to proc like the aura track (RealUI) does but it's solid enough. Also these should provide people a good template to make their own auras for other classes.
Adding my quick Shadow Priest weakauras to the list... buffs and debuffs based on triksterism's very helpful post, cds are my own. screenshot included for those who want to see how my cds are placed (obviously movable if you don't like em where they are ^.^). cd weakauras will show spells in full color when available to use, and gray out with a timer when on cooldown.

Shadow Priest DEBUFFS
Shadow Priest BUFFS
Shadow Priest CDs

i'll slowly be adding disc/holy, both specs of dh, resto and kitty druid, and maaaaybe assassination rogue (unless someone beats me to it)...

EDIT:: triksterism used spellids, but i was too lazy to look all of that up and used spell names instead... a quick round on the target dummies seem ok so hopefully that won't be too much of a problem.

Last edited by iamslay : 02-13-17 at 09:47 PM.