10-17-20, 06:26 AM   #12
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gmarco View Post
So, in retail, if I leave:
Lua Code:
  1. if IsInGroup() and not IsInGroup(LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE) then

It is disabled only in LFR, not in the group finder we usually use to make m+ (Dungeons & Raids --> Premade Groups --> Dungeons) .
Correct.

The v1 automagically adds members as they join my party (group) and remove them as they leave.
The v2 need the members to be added manually with the / command.

Is possible print a summary of the table death for the member that are currently tracked (the ones in the group for v1 and the manually added for the v2 when they are in the group ? If one member leave I lost him in the summary but I am fine to print the numbers of others party member
Sure. You'll probably want to add the player's name to the table since I don't recall a way to retrieve it using just their GUID.

just to adds functionality could be done that in the default state it starts in v1, but when we used a manual add it commute to version v2 wiping all the data and track only the manual ones ?
The functional difference between the two is line 27 of v1 and line 28 of v2. You'll also want to go over the group update logic to make sure the events are registered when you want them to. v1 has GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE registered permanently and switches UNIT_HEALTH based on group type while v2 switches both events based on if there's anyone in the watch list.

PS: I would be wary of how spammy v1 can get on a raid wipe if you keep the raid warning message intact.