View Single Post
07-20-16, 08:10 PM   #3
WeaveDiva
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
You didn't post what version of Carbonite, and what version of WoW, you are using. That being said, you can get the latest version of Carbonite HERE which is OK for Legion pre-patch.
Wait, whoa....the DEV version is OK for you?....cause it's horribly broken for me. I'm using it in both beta and live and neither is liking it. The errors are so numerous in the beta client that my chat window is pretty much an unreadable blur of carbonite errors, mostly for GetPos. Some locations are kind of ok, others are horrid, particularly the class hall.

On live, it's slightly better, but still significant issues. Quest objectives for old content no longer show correctly on the map, which defeats the point for me.

On live client with DEV, I get the following from bug sack:
3x Carbonite\NxMap.lua:4102: Usage: GetGarrisonInfo(garrisonType)
[C]: in function `GetGarrisonInfo'
Carbonite\NxMap.lua:4102: in function `UpdateWorld'
Carbonite\NxMap.lua:4138: in function `Update'
Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3792: in function <Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3707>

Locals:
I will try to get on beta later and post what I can, but I suspect it's mostly the same as my previous posts. I hope I don't sound negative or rude, etc....I just want to help but have gotten little response so far and don't really know what to do at this point. Love this add-on and hoping there's enough time to sort all this out before launch!