View Single Post
11-15-07, 03:48 AM   #1
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Detard's WoW 2.3 Add-On Pack for MazzleUI

Hello all...

So the idiot in me decided to stay up to nearly 5am on a work night to compile a release of addons to be used with MazzleUI and have a fully up-to-date set of addons. This includes (nearly) all the Ace2 addons along with many addons that aren't commonly updated like SW_Stats (was released yesterday).

This addon pack is intended to be used with a smaller download that Mazzlefizz may be releasing in the next couple days. Esentially what that will be is simply a re-release of MazzleUI 1.1, but without all the other addons that come along with it. It will allow for you to download one base package, and then I'll be able to maintain a separate compilation of all the supporting addons.

The list of changes are as follows:

This is a MazzleUI-compatible compilation, including all the addons that are required for Mazzle to function with the EXCEPTION of Mazzle's addons and the customized version of Bongos and an older version of gfxToggle included with MazzleUI.

Changes to Original MazzleUI 1.1:

Updated Discord Unitframes (from http://discord.tetzfiles.com/)
Updated DeadlyBossMods (including some new modules)
Updated OmniCC (didn't include OmniCC_Options)
Updated SW_Stats
Updated Lightheaded
Updated Fizzwidget Disenchant Predictor
Updated Fizzwidget Hunter's Helper
Updated KLH ThreatMeter
Updated Fubar_Auto_LootFu (Apparently not being maintained on WoWAce.com)
Updated Fubar_CombatInfoFu (A very old update to fix a tooltip problem)
Updated SmartBuff (didn't include SmartDebuff from the same update)
Updated rMCP
Updated ALL Ace2 mods WITHOUT externals (with the exception of Autobar and AutobarConfig)

Removed Fizzwidget Trackmenu

Now, you'll have to also get the Fix package (only 57kb) that is for MazzleUI only (no fixes to DUF, I've included that in my addon pack), but aside from that you should be set to go, whether you are starting anew or using your previous settings.

You can find this addon pack here:

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7833.html

Thanks!

ONE NOTE: Do NOT update the addons in this pack using WAU right now! There's no need, I've already done that this morning early and everything should be up to date in working order. Running WAU might break it for you, depending on your settings.

====================================================
Edit 11/16/2007:

Updated my MazzleUI Fix download located here.

Changelog

Version 4:
Updated DiscordLibrary
Added TipLib to fix TinyTipExtras problems
Changed Mazzifier DUF Layouts to remove those $ut's you find after Mazzifying
Changed GoGoMount to include Nether Drakes, Nether Rays, the Fiery Warhorse, Raven Lord, and Brewfest Ram

Version 3:
Updated a file for gfxToggle2 to change the variable "M2PixelShaders" to "pixelShaders"

Version 2:
Updated to include changes for MazzleUI that were part of meio's 1.1 Patch 1.
====================================================

Last edited by DeTard : 11-16-07 at 07:16 PM.