View Single Post
01-27-10, 05:16 PM   #15
khoinoor
Premium Member

Question

helps you gived me last time was very helpfuls and fixed my problem.
But now I have another question... is it possible that settings I made on my main goes different on my alts?
After fixed the player casting bar position on my main I logged on an alt and it was positioned too much on the botton. So I changed again same satting for adjust for my alt and when I logged into my main cast bar was again too hight
Tonight I logged in my DK and casting bar seems to be positioned similar to my main (but still different then my druid) and runics are a bit too hight such was for casting bar on main

Another thing... about the carbonite small map... I followed all instructions and it works great till I have the carbonite infopanel showed... but if I go into instance and swap to the infopanel where I have Omen and recount on same window and I expand carbonite map (default key "M") and then close it again (still hitting "M") the "smaller" carbonite map goes overlapping the "Stats info panel" and rest there in trasparence till I swap again to "Carbonite ionfopanel" and open and resize again the Map... Any suggestions about it?

Thanks again for all your kindly help. I really appreciate your fasten on answer