View Single Post
06-25-09, 06:54 PM   #19
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
I still wonder who killed OJ's wife, because it was obviously not OJ, right?

How many people are found totally not guilty for crimes they have spent years in prison for after being found guilty years prior, due to improved evidence gathering/testing and new evidence being brought forth?

The American Legal system is extremely flawed Republic. The accused have more rights than the accuser, jury tampering happens, and some people just have blatant lack of respect for the true meaning of justice.

Sorry for the offtopic, but I needed to respond to that.
Yeah um...really? You don't say? The legal system capable of mistakes? That's a newsflash to me.

In any event, the point I'm making is that idiots like the ones posting the pedo comments are doing so by taking a huge leap of faith. If accusations automatically mean guilt, everyone's screwed.

Thank you for the "lesson". For the record, the accused should have equal rights to accusers. If that wasn't true, the foundation of our entire government is flawed. I know it's sometimes hard to fathom, but it's true.

I still don't understand why people are so willing to take these leaps of faith in order to pile on crap in a situation they are almost completely ignorant of. Why not something positive?

Anyone else want to challenge Yhor for achievement title "Master of the Obvious"? No attunement needed.