View Single Post
04-28-09, 12:17 PM   #11
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Silverloch View Post
I am/was a subscriber under the old system.

It feels like, we are being abandonned by Carbonite. Because now it keeps asking me for donations.

Will you PLEASE turn the spam screen off for people who were subscribers?
There is if you'd be a bit more patient and actually read what popups say there is an area of the popup to disable them.

Myself I refuse to do that as if i did I will forget to make a donation when I can afford to do so.

Originally Posted by Silverloch View Post
Are we then to expect Carbonite is going to give their subscribing base the shaft? Should we expect that Carbonite will use the policy change as a rationale for disrespecting the good will of its subscriber base?
you have a SUPPORTER only forum. It's up to them whether they want to release beta versions or not. I could careless which they do since it is their CHOICE. I get enough bug messages for the many many addons I use not always playing well together. I don't want more, by using a beta version of anything I have a working version of.

{Rant}
I personally am getting tired of people crying Foul over the Bliz changes. They stunk. End of Story as we have to 1. Live by them or 2. Quit WoW. How addon authors handle their end of the changes is up to them solely. those like carbonite and nui who were making money off a extremly useful addons were hurt more then anyone. Now of faith of their fellow gamers and former subscribers they hope to at least break even with the time they put in and the donations that trickle in. How about you job telling you they are no longer going to give you a paycheck , but the bosses will drop money in you Donation can when they can.

/rant