View Single Post
01-02-09, 01:24 PM   #2207
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Then something else is wrong Fred. It's not this version, I'm sure of it.

I might suggest you try exiting WoW and renaming your World Of Warcraft\WTF to World of Warcraft\WTF.saved and then log back in... see if it plays nice then. I've been playing this version for a good 12 hours not to mention the time I spent testing the version before it and I'm certain it does not have major time issues... in fact, I'm seeing some of the best performance I've seen in nUI in a long time.

We need to sort out what the issue is that caused you a problem. Did it lag out as soon as you logged in or when you were in the middle of doing something?
Something is seriously wrong now.With ANY mods loaded now I get a 'hitch' in gameplay. I deleted my wtf, started over 3x.I originally had an error with a mod called TradeskillProfitMax and Auctioneer.I deleted the offending mod but STILL had the error.Deleted WTF and I started having the 'hitch'....no matter what combination of mods I turn on I still have it. Ran a repair also.....GGRRR!!!!!! I really dread a full re install though.

Something seems tainted.Errors that shouldn't be there after a relog are coming back...even after the mod throwing the errors are removed.I am getting really bummed out over this.I can provide a list of mods I have loaded.Any suggestions would be helpful!! Thanks