View Single Post
03-24-13, 02:51 AM   #15
pelf
Sentient Plasmoid

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Looks promising. Just unregistering events on CompactUnitFramesProfiles stops the frames from working? What about the events registered to CompactRaidFrameContainer and CompactRaidFrameManager in their OnLoad scripts?
Well, when I said "my unit frames" I meant "the unit frames I use". That code is from X-Perl. There was a point in time when the little expandy button for the raid controls kept showing back up, but I haven't seen it in ages now. If what they're doing does work, I guess the profiles actually spawn/create/show the frames? I will mention, though, that if you click Interface > Game > Raid Profiles it throws this error:

Code:
1x Blizzard_CompactUnitFrameProfiles.lua:462: Usage: GetRaidProfileOption("profile", "optionName")
<in C code>
Blizzard_CompactUnitFrameProfiles.lua:462: in function "initFunction"
FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:69: in function "UIDropDownMenu_Initialize"
Blizzard_CompactUnitFrameProfiles.lua:450: in function "CompactUnitFrameProfilesDropdown_OnShow"
<string>:"*:OnShow":1: in function <string>:"*:OnShow":1
<in C code>
FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:28: in function "InterfaceOptionsList_DisplayPanel"
FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:46: in function "InterfaceOptionsListButton_OnClick"
<string>:"*:OnClick":2: in function <string>:"*:OnClick":1
Also, once that error is thrown, the whole interface options crashes as soon as you click Interface under Game Menu and doesn't work until a reload . I assume the two are related.

So, as is the style of X-Perl, it appears to work, but isn't very refined. I've just been using it for so long now (Nymbia's Perl before X-) that I don't even want to bother with anything else.