View Single Post
03-21-11, 09:53 PM   #25
Crissa
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Ulostthegame View Post
You continue to go back to Pitbull, where as far I've noticed, the majority of people don't use it- rather oUF layouts or StUF.
I'm not sure how you'd make this determination at all. Count downloads on the three sites these show up on? Pitbull 4 has a million downloads and gets over a thousand a day on Curse. oUF gets a few hundred, and has tens of thousands. Here oUF has a third of a million, but tens of thousands on its variants. And who knows on WoWAce, since they don't publish. So there's hardly convincing 'no one uses Pitbull anymore' evidence available. Certainly, since oUF allows sub-publishing, it's going to have more titles on the list, and that's totally a different paradigm and can't be compared. But when you add the downloads together, oUF doesn't come out far ahead.

Anyhow, the idea that various measures need to be viewed by a tank is something for its own thread. But it is something to be noted that DPS tends to view things differently than tanks or healers. And I think that's something interesting this thread has revealed.

-Crissa