04-30-11, 06:56 AM   #7
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
Just wanted to say my thanks, lady,

ChatFrame1:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0) -- 4th arg is alpha
ChatFrame1:SetShadowOffset(0, 0) -- x, y
-- [[ ChatFrame1:SetSpacing(3) --(optional, changes the vertical spacing on your lines) ]]

Worked like a charm, and it made such a HUGE diff, lol~
Welcome~ and ya it does xD

Originally Posted by red8981 View Post
my version of your Layout =p
oh my <3

Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
Actually I have an 'addon alt' lol. STUF lets you copy to next character, so I just make sure to copy layout to alt, then go back to whichever toon Im working on. That way if layout gets wiped, I just copy from alt~
Burn you. D: good idea

Originally Posted by Game92 View Post
This one of the reasons i started to do everything in pure LUA. These profiles always reset, at some point, then your just wanna die oUF layout is win. i love it.
Gonna try it today, wish me luck!

Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
Aww! That sucks! Really love what you had going. Here's my copy of yours: (yes I still use a 4:3 ratio monitor /cry)
[ IMG ]

Completely understand the Stuf profile thing. Really wish it had profiles. Would love to learn oUF but have absolutely 0 lua knowledge.
Didn't realize the layout was actually popular.

Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Most people using oUF had zero lua knowledge when they started using it. Myself included. Just crap a layout and let the hacking begin! The oUF forums are full of answers already (search ftw) and you can get help for new or special problems quite fast.
Will add the forums to my favorite list ;D

Wish me luck, sorry for all of those hoping for a upload of the UI. I might try something with oUF once I get it under my thumb.

Anyone have a clue how to edit oUF without all the /reloads though?

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 04-30-11 at 07:01 AM.