Thread: MazzleUI
View Single Post
12-09-06, 10:42 PM   #396
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah the mod updates aren't too difficult, the hardest part is getting the unit frames and button configurations going. We're still having some difficulties with bongos last I heard last night (unless mazz figured out something since I was last here), but everything else besides those two seems to be coming together quite smoothly. The context menu was pretty fun to get together as it was all new to me. There's still a few minor issues with it I'm working out (such as the paging, and the UI button won't work in combat now so I have to convert it over to the secure system as well among other things) but it seems to be pretty stable otherwise. Still really no 'defined' estimate that can be given on when it will be out for those wondering. Just as blizzard says, when it's out, it'll be out lol. I think since I got in beta here, most nights I've been up until around 6-7am just working on the changes and such, and the trend is continuing even now.

Also, Scarredangel.. just to let you know it's not really much of a 'team' or 'group' . Until now it was pretty much mazzle, and now I'm just trying to catch up and do what I can to assist as well, mostly to try to shorten up the timeline a bit. Anywho, I should probably get my homework done here so I can get back and get caught up on whats new from mazz today .

-TigerHeart