View Single Post
09-17-05, 11:07 AM   #16
Kasheen
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sariash
No panic Kasheen - I have time. Just like to try things sometimes myself :-)
Btw, I thought... the colored text in the chatframe is nice and all, but is there a way to make it an clickable Itemlink. You could strg-click to watch the items in the dressing room (strg-click on the icon in loot frames doesn't work I think) - right now, you have to wait until someone selcted need/greed ... so you have the Itemlink in the ... selected textlines.
Thats a good idea having it come up as a link in the chat. So far Ive got the toggle working, slash commands working, item name showing on the lootframe and in chat (you can have both of those at the same time, one of them, or neither). Ill have to look at how to build an item link though.

As for the dressing room ill need to test that out, I think that works with the normal blizzard frames so it should work here but if it doesn't ill go about making the item crtl+click in order to view it. When you say strg-click is that from a non-english keyboard or is that a term im missing?

Thanks for all your ideas and input, its nice to get feedback about what people want . . . . now to get a gnomeregan group to test the item names. . . .