View Single Post
09-18-05, 01:08 AM   #17
Sariash
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Kasheen
Thats a good idea having it come up as a link in the chat. So far Ive got the toggle working, slash commands working, item name showing on the lootframe and in chat (you can have both of those at the same time, one of them, or neither). Ill have to look at how to build an item link though.
Great :-)

As for the dressing room ill need to test that out, I think that works with the normal blizzard frames so it should work here but if it doesn't ill go about making the item crtl+click in order to view it. When you say strg-click is that from a non-english keyboard or is that a term im missing?
I never tried it, but the I heared ingame from others that tne normal blizzard group loot frames don't accept a ctrl+click. Not sure if it should work (for the strg, yes non-english keyboard ... i was tired or something - ctrl = control ... strg = steuerung ... just the german word for control).[/quote]

Thanks for all your ideas and input, its nice to get feedback about what people want . . . . now to get a gnomeregan group to test the item names. . . .
No problem... good luck in Gnomeregan