View Single Post
11-16-16, 08:59 PM   #36
_Max_Cavalera_
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
You might want to take note that the stat bonuses from spending points in your artifact is different for each one. Some scale differently and some boost a completely different stat.
I have 5 110's and never seen anything other than Stamina :/ Have to check it more carefully.
What some have that I've noticed is, on healing and tank spec for example they get bonus damage on top of the stamina.

edit:. Just checked a bunch of chars and multiple spec weapons on each and the 0.75% stamina per point seems to be consistent. Even though between those chars and specs, the artifact weapon development of each was different, so it was a good test group so to say.

Then the tank specs seem to have on top of that, 0.5% damage per point, and healers 1% damage per point, but those I don't know if I had different because it was tank and healer or because the healer was further ahead in artifact weapon development. But I would bet it's also static 0.5 for tanks and 1 for healers.

edit:. Just found this on WoWHead

Trait Perks

The amount of total trait ranks you have purchased increases the amount of Stamina +/- Damage Dealt (up to point #34 on your Artifact tree).
Healer and Tank Specs gain 0.75% Stamina + 1% Damage Dealt for every trait unlocked (25.5% increased Stamina and 34% increased Damage Dealt for a fully maxed Artifact Weapon).
Discipline Sacerdotes, as a hybrid DPS/Healer gains 0.75% Stamina and 0.5% Damage Dealt for every trait unlocked (25.5% increased Stamina and 17% increased Damage Dealt for a fully maxed Artifact Weapon).
DPS Specs gain 0.75% Stamina for every trait unlocked (25.5% increased Stamina for a fully maxed Artifact Weapon).

They say tanks also get 1% like healers but my tanks had 0.5 :/

Last edited by _Max_Cavalera_ : 11-17-16 at 06:41 AM.