Thread: Action Bars?
View Single Post
05-24-12, 08:41 AM   #10
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Stevecaeser View Post
i just really didnt care for the interface, i felt it wasnt as user friendly as dominos is and im just a lil picky there. other than that it was everything i needed but the interface just killed it for me >_< im a perfectionist im srry
Well, both Dominos and Bartender4 are based on the Blizzard action bar code, and look and act exactly the same. You can do the exact same things with both. The big difference between them is the user interface. One is streamlined and the other is huge, convoluted, and "clunky" (in my opinion).

Basically, the closest you can get to Dominos is Bartender4.

I've got to tell you, though, that I won't give up using Dominos until I absolutely have to, and I have used both. I started off with BT4 because it was really popular. Then I tried Dominos. Never tried another action bar replacement since. I'm really hoping Tuller finds someone to hand Dominos over to before he quits WoW.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-24-12 at 08:46 AM.