View Single Post
07-26-11, 12:36 AM   #1
Palladia
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

No minimap circle

When I started up WoW today, I discovered that some of my addon configurations had been reset, including Carbonite's.

The minimap was still merged but it was in it's default location (I like to put it up in the top right corner) and some other settings were reset.

In particular, the minimap stays docked in the minimized Carbonite map even when I'm out in the world. It used to appear as a circle around my arrow. I've tried changing it to full size, but then it just covers the whole Carbonite map. I can't find any setting that seems to fix it.

What do I need to do to get it back the way I like it?

Update: I found this in CarboniteReadMe.txt under Minimap: "Ctrl down - Makes integrated minimap draw on top or bottom if already on top" so I tried it. I found that hitting Ctrl by itself makes the minimap circle appear temporarily. "Ctrl down" (tried both scrolling down and hitting the down arrow) had no effect. So this makes me think that the minimap is getting drawn below. So how do I get it to draw on top?

(Also, I tried uninstalling Carbonite and then downloading and installing it again, but that didn't help.)

Last edited by Palladia : 07-27-11 at 04:30 PM.