View Single Post
06-02-09, 04:09 PM   #32
Apraxia
Clippy Crit Chicken

Premium Member
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
the special bars and the main action bar being the two key ones. Not displaying those has side effects that would break other functionality in nUI.
Just so I'm clear before I go break something...

by 'main action bar' you mean the action bar displayed with the ability to toggle up or down through bars.

by 'special bars' I'm assuming you mean the bars linked to ontop of rep/exp with frame/panel buttons to the side?

Please correct if I'm off on any of those.

Also I'm a druid, particularly a moonkin. The greatest nUI bar confuzzlizms class their is (yeah it took like a week first using nUI to figure out wtf was going on with my moonkin bar and all it's display spots lol).

1. Can my shapeshift bar be hidden, moved, funked about, without causing damage to nUI?

2. The moonkin bar is pretty repetetive for me being off on the bottom right and also in sight upon transformation. Is there anything I can screw with on this that won't hurt nUi?

I just want to make sure I'm clear on which individual elements I can really play with and not either A. break something ... or B. end up tweaking something that doesn't break nUI but is not something you WANTED tweaked with and incidently starting a wild fire of response 'zomg I want to tweak that toooo'.