View Single Post
08-09-09, 10:03 PM   #5
ScytheBlade1
aka Sbo

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
(Sbo here.)

. It only has a statement from a developer that he "fixed it" on July 1, 2009 and a post from an administrator on July 5th that the bug is marked "resolved."
... internally. It has been resolved in the source. We are working on pushing a new build. From what you posted:

Fixed in r278 (note: not yet released)
Emphasis mine. This issue IS resolved; it is NOT released. I know that can be perceived as splitting hairs, but that is just 'bug tracker talk.' From another thread:

Originally Posted by Shirik View Post
I need to at least do some QA on the core before pushing out its update, but I don't see an entirely good reason to hold up on it.

The WoWI module does still need some work, and will likely need a core update to go along with it when it's released, but an interim core release for the Mac people isn't such a bad idea.
And another thread:

Originally Posted by ScytheBlade1 View Post
3) Development on Minion has been slow - very slow. Yes, we have read every post made on these boards and every post that hit the bug tracker. I have heard and listened to pretty much everything said about it. We are fully aware of the current deficiencies, and as people who use it ourselves, we want to see it improved too. Do not think that because there have been very little improvements since launch that we are happy with the current state of things, or that we are blind to areas of possible improvements.
I see your frustration and it is being worked on. It should be noted that the QA Shirik mentions includes the fix for the bug that you are hitting.
<Iriel> does your 'therapy' involve pitchforks and boiling oil?