View Single Post
05-15-13, 11:45 PM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
There is not much I can do about the logging in during combat... everything about carb revolves around map and map functions.. which is what blizzard blocks during combat causing the problems. I could try checking for combat on login and holding off on initalizing.. but i'm not sure how that will work. Definitely something to think about

For the map not loading during combat, it's an unfortunate side effect... so many addons and UI replacements were attempting map changes during combat (why, no clue...) and always pointed the finger at carbonite as the problem instead of combat lockdown, and having the same extremely low fps.. so it was either disable opening/closing the world map during combat, or be incompatible with UI replacement addons. Which was a shame because on it's own, carbonite never had any problems with combat... what I might do is add an option "compatability mode" so those of us with no problems can keep it the way it was... and those having problems, can have it the new way.