View Single Post
04-24-09, 01:45 PM   #827
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gelukelu View Post
You are right sir, we should be nice. I feel bad now that my post offended you. I admit half of my post was a-la-carte trolling.
Oh you didn't insult or offend me in any way. I've read a lot of posts on this over the last 2 weeks and believe me I've seen worse. Much much worse. I'm just suprised that guy Sarge? i think his name is from wow ace hasn't posted anything on this. That guy could tear strips off a drill sergant (kidding just kidding )

Originally Posted by gelukelu View Post
I read your update addon plan and you know what? you are right!
I keep telling people it doesn't take me that long to do. They don't believe me

Its like this : it turns updating your addons from a chore to yet another mailbox to clear. For me it's an excuse to go a bit slow , make myself a killer cup of Jo and have a bagel while I leisurely sort through them. I'm a dab hand what with the find function in mail and tabbed browser so it really doesn't take me that long. I usaully do an AH scan at the same time so I can efficiently use my idle time in wow while I do this.

PS Yes mr Nui author. 1 cup of Jo. 1 Cup of bagel.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)