Thread: Carbonite 5.04
View Single Post
09-12-12, 09:27 AM   #400
Kreelor
A Firelord

Take a deep breath... relax a little bit.

I've known Faatal for many years (not on a personal level) but only through these forums. He has ALWAYS been a gentleman, diligent in his efforts, persistent in striving for a better-working product, and always kind and friendly to forum members.

I believe he is a man of integrity. And, when he says that his family and other life issues must come before constant focus on this addon for a game, I believe him. But, just like many other people here, I've been frustrated and have wondered why neither he nor anybody else he is associated with (related to this addon, website, etc.) has not posted any kind of statement (sooner, even a long time ago!) which could have averted the confusion, frustration, and fears that many of us users have had.

I won't dare criticize him after he's done so much for so many people for so many years! I remember when he lost a loved one, and it hurt me deeply, because I know that kind of pain! Life has strange turns of events, but it usually works out eventually. He has always been kind and helpful to me, and so have the forum administrator's, even when at times, -I- wasn't so kind in my words when I was frustrated and impatient.

Faatal, and the entire Carbonite 'team' are always in my prayers. Please, don't cast stones unless you, yourself, have never failed to meet the expectations of others.

Neither you nor I know what is working in his heart, mind, and spirit. Don't be so quick to judge.