View Single Post
01-13-07, 07:49 PM   #260
cjd
A Defias Bandit
Oh, don't worry - I'm totally with you on this one. Probably more patient than most folks by far, as I do UI development for a living right now, and that's pretty much *always* waiting on something somewhere not working as expected, or being more complex to achieve than expected - I won't go into the "oh, I saw this feature HERE and can we do that by yesterday because it's soooo cool and..."

I've only personally noted issues with range check and I set the timer on that back to twice a second, which helped immensely. I do find glitches now and again, but I've not specifically traced that to anything specifically. This version I've only had through a bugged Ony attempt and a subsequent ZG run - the former was nothing but getting everyone there to discover Ony wasn't showing AND was saving us to a "finished" instance to boot, and the latter was... well... I think we had bats up when the boss went down. (Ok, not *quite* that fast but pretty darned close)

The rest was inquiry for my own edification. Can I tweak it this way, would something like this help - I'm operating on the assumption that you KNOW the answers already and might simply shed some light, which is asking a lot in the first place.

So, no worries, keep truckin' and thank you again!

C