View Single Post
08-31-12, 08:52 AM   #287
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by hatori1181 View Post
Hello. I noticed something after I grabbed the update and I made an account because it's driving me crazy.

[IMG][/IMG]

I don't know what that circle around my character is, but it's a different graphic than the rest of the map. The only other map add-on I have is NPCscan, and it never caused an issue before. I realize it's a small issue, but it is driving me freaking nuts. If anyone knows what's causing this, whether it's a setting I need to change or what. I just want that circle around my character to not be there.

Thanks for all the hard work on updating this add-on. Here's hoping there's some official word so that we know what to expect one way or the other.
I can tell you exactly what's causing it the circle was always there, just before it was transparent so you saw both maps combined, or it was fully transparent and you saw nothing at all. On the beta servers, it couldn't be transparent or it ended up being a big black circle on your map. I haven't had a chance to try allowing transparency again to see if that problem moved to live or not, but until a work around is found, or testing can be done on it again (ment to test it last night actually :/ but got caught up in trying to figure out why abandoning quests doesn't update the map).