View Single Post
08-31-12, 09:36 AM   #291
tabeecat
A Defias Bandit
i've been following along and have been rooting for you Rythal. i wanted to toss my opinion in. when blizzard made the authors quit charging for this addon, they basically jumped ship. it was all about the money. this is, in my opinion, why the script became so buggy. the few left have just put bandages on instead of reworking the whole thing. yes there is a section for donaters but i think that was there to grab some more funds as they were jumping ship. mind you this is all my opinion.

now if indeed there is work being done, and there is an author lurking, i would suggest you grab rythal quick and get him on your team and at least let people know you are working on things because frankly your behaviors are just rude right now. if one of my kids were on the team and i found out you were being rude, i would first tan your hide and then ban you from all electronics except working solely on this addon until it was fixed properly and you had apologized to everybody here. so please get your act together and quit being rude!!!!

that's my opinion and sorry all for the rant