View Single Post
08-13-09, 08:23 PM   #10
illumnat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Red face It's dealt with

Agreed... it's dealt with. Dolby corrected the line in the FAQ so that rather than just pointing to the developer bug report where it says that the issue has been resolved, it now says it's a problem the developers are aware of and are dealing with.

The primary reason I was so pissed at the time I wrote the original post was that the *only* info in the FAQ was pointing to the bug report where it says it was fixed, where it clearly was not in the released version. Now that the FAQ has been amended, it's clear what the situation is...

it still sucks that the Mac version isn't working correctly, but at least I and other Mac users no longer have to go register on the developer page, read through the developer posts where it says the issue has been resolved, and scratch my head wondering about that because the version I'm using sure hasn't been fixed.

Anyway... I do thank the developers for the hard work, and I especially thank Dolby for making sure the FAQ was clarified for my fellow Mac users.