View Single Post
02-24-10, 02:22 PM   #16
haylie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

It depends.

My main problem is, I'm never 100% satisfied with a UI. Once I'm done tinkering and think I really like something, I take a stroll through my favorite "Post your UI" threads and get new ideas, so I end up tinkering again. I keep tinkering so hard eventually the end result doesn't really resemble the starting point, so it could be called a new UI, even though I developed it gradually, with small changes. I don't recall ever completely deleting my Interface/WTF folder.

There are rare cases, though, when a UI feels so good and functional and perfect and awesome that I don't really feel like changing it no matter how much I like someone else's screenshot. I think it only happened with one of my UIs, the one I made around this time last year actually. I actually kept that one for a whopping 4 months! Then ALZA released his UI, I was inspired to start working with Lua-only addons, and started tinkering again.

I'm just horribly undecided like that. I play World of UIcraft, and not ashamed to admit it