View Single Post
04-19-09, 12:39 PM   #605
Luciant
A Cyclonian

just super

i never knew that WM caused problems, and so I've used it without any issue for a long time.

Now that i do know it causes problems im all to happy to use an official client-- but therein lies the problem,

the official clients BLOW.

Ok let me rephrase that, the curse client is actually not that bad, but some of the best addons I use are not on curse, but wowInterface... so if wowi and curse are somehow partners as the post says they are, what gives? Why can't I use the curse client to update the addons i get off of WoWI?

WoWI is really the only site i go to to find new addons as i dislike the curse website layout (most of the addons on that site dont even have images... lame). So its frustrating that they wouldnt work with their 'partner' curse to allow users to update their addons with the curse client (or vice-versa). And its pretty annoying to have to use two different clients.

basically what im saying is that I'm glad you guys were able to stop WM from leeching your sites, BUT it was kinda crappy of you to not offer an official method of updating addons (from both sites, since they are 'partners') through and easy to use client (even if it has adds) before doing so.