View Single Post
06-09-11, 03:21 AM   #9
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Might be easier on some people to just to say "on line ##, put this" instead of "scroll down till you see _____". But otherwise, amazing stuff you are doing!

Actually, found a problem with your Anchoring method. When I /reload. Everything. Goes away and I have to reset everything by moving it.

Do I need to set ALL frames before it starts to work as intended? Is there a way to make all frames initially set in one location? Especially for the Reflux users so it doesn't all become Blank when people load up the interface for the 1st time?

I don't want to have to reset all my anchors when i /reflux load "Profile". Or even /reload for that instance.

It might just be my version of stuf, I got the latest one and not getting any errors you didn't say would be there.

May you please upload your own Core and Options.lua on the attachments?

EDIT: actually, when I look at my BossFrames and below, I lose all ability to move X or Y, to be more precise, X and Y isn't even there. Just the anchors.
EDIT2: Seems like I fixed the UF's not showing up when reloading. But now it seems like sometimes my frames will get 'stuck' when i change the anchor, making me unable to move them unless I reload.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 06-09-11 at 04:20 AM.