View Single Post
12-13-12, 09:26 AM   #7
Barleduq
Premium Member

Premium Member
it may sound strange for me to say this...

The reason I use swatter is cause it comes along with gatherer and one other (I'm blanking right now which other... auctioneer?). I'm hesitant to add another add-on (waits for the laughter to die down, and the Eyeroll to come up snakes) when this one works, before bothering to spend the time to poke it to stop doing what I find annoying.

I'll have to pay more attention, I did not realize it was only happening during combat - I thought it was more general, I was just annoyed when it happened in combat. And yes, I have been reporting the bugs to the relevant authors. I was just hoping that there might be something that I could do on my end to make them less common, other than reporting them.

Especially weird when the nominal error claims one add on, but later in the readout it's referencing another add-on's submodules... (according to Wholly/Grail's author, he doesn't use Datastore, and yet one of the first times this happened (while fighting furbolgs in Felwood) swatter said grail ran too long, and in the dump was referencing lines in at least one Datastore module... )

thanks for the responses!