View Single Post
05-12-11, 12:57 AM   #924
Led ++
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
Something new I've been playing with. I kinda dig it. C&C/suggestions always welcome~
When I look at your UI I see chaos. It looks like you just put things in different places. I know it has symmetry, but to me it just doesn't look that way. The only thing that actually looks symmetric is your actionbars and experience bar imo.
The text of your pet and target name (I guess it's the warrior color) is barely readable. It seems way to dark, same for the HP numbers. Also the names have a shadow but the health/power texts haven't.

Your buffs are horrible, not aligned to the minimap, super small and the border is just wrong. (Same for aspects bar, you could just hide it).

You also seem to be using different textures (UF's and your DoT tracker). Your DoT tracker doesn't really fit in either. IT seems as if it's just put under the target UF with default settings.

The ToT in such a strange place could work tho, but then you would have to work on the rest too, now it looks as if the UF's etc. are just placed half randomly in a half symmetric way. The idea is good, but the execution needs some work imo.