Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by boomboom View Post
Gorgeous Wimpface, gorgeous.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
@Wimpface

You might consider putting the players auras on the player frame if you have a "bottom heavy" layout. I think they look to lonely over there if the map is moved away.

I'd like to see a smaller ToT, too. Or different position maybe. *cough*

The minimap looks either to close to the border of the screen or not far away enough. I would either put it exactly at the border (with the maps 1px border still visible) or move it as far away as it is away from the bottom.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, looks as clean as one would expect from you.
Thanks Dawn for your input!
I've since that screenshot fixed so that I see important temporary buffs above my playerframe but I'm still keeping the buffs up there. I don't know why, but I can't have my buffs anywhere else on the screen. It doesn't work.

The ToT is something I don't know how I want to do, as I have a pet frame the exact same on the left side of my playerframe. It's something I'd be willing to experiment with but only after everything else is done. I'm definitly making it smaller though.

As for the minimap, the idea was to make it 1 pixel above the bottom bar, as that's something I've gone with before and I think it looks decent. For some reason, even running the pixel perfect UI scale, it's got no bottom border if I do that which makes it look terrible. I'll get around to fixing this eventually.

Also pointing out that I've hidden the action bar since that screenshot, as it shouldn't be showing in the first place.

Thanks for your input, especially on the minimap. I'm probably stripping the bottom bar / making a top bar aswell to get some symmetry.