View Single Post
12-11-07, 12:15 PM   #19
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
IIRC, Vista (which is what you seem to be using) has a folder system that typically causes problems with Compilations like this. I can't remember where I read about this (as it was some time ago), but I do remember it coming up on the O-Boards before.

Also, right click the actual WTF folder and check the read/write properties and make sure both are no locked. Common problems with AddOns not Loading/Saving their variables can be due to an inaccessible WTF folder. One way to determine this is to backup your WTF and clear the "active" WTF folder out, log-in (with addons in the Interface folder), reload your UI (/reloadui should do it), Log Out (completely), open your WTF folder and see if there's saved variables in there. If there -aren't-, that means the game isn't accessing that WTF folder for some reason.

Double check your WTF folders nested folders for correct spelling (Account name should be in CAPS, Make sure of Server spelling being correct, as well as Character). Use the same method as above to make sure of what the game is "writing" for folders, so copy the text from the Server folder & whatnot to make sure you don't miss any uncommon characters (like servers with a ' in the middle of them).

Last edited by Taffu : 12-11-07 at 12:19 PM.